WDTF will host upcoming Question & Answer Sessions to help businesses navigate the grant process! Anyone can attend and ask questions about specific grants or the overall process.
A tour of our website will be provided with an overview of the grants so businesses can better understand which grant options may best fit their training needs.
Upcoming Q&A sessions are:
- 1/10/23, Tuesday, 2 pm (To register, please click here)
- 1/24/23, Tuesday, 2 pm (To register, please click here)
- 2/7/23, Tuesday, 2 pm (To register, please click here)
- 2/21/23, Tuesday, 2 pm (To register, please click here)
To view previously recorded meetings, please click here.
The Workforce Development Training Fund (WDTF) is a unique Wyoming-based program connecting employers with professional development opportunities to increase employee skill attainment. Grant options include:
Current industry partnerships associated with the Wyoming Workforce Development Council:
- Finance and Insurance
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Hospitality and Tourism
For further information, please WWDC website.