The purpose of this funding is to develop an industry-specific, Wyoming workforce for business, businesses, or industries and to assist Wyoming Registered Apprenticeship Programs with the costs and expenses of implementing the program and training the apprentices.
Apprenticeship Grants are available to Wyoming-based Sponsor(s) with U.S. DOL Office of Registered Apprenticeship Programs and Related Instruction Providers associated with a Wyoming-based Sponsor. Only the formal related instruction component for the apprenticeship programs is eligible for funding consideration.
Please call Ivie Moore (307) 777-5723 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New parameters have been put in place regarding Allowable Training Expenses. Please reference the Application Instructions link below. The Budget Worksheet link will indicate what expenses are now eligible to request for this grant.
Apprenticeship Grant Forms and Rules
- Application Instructions and Sample Questions – The Apprenticeship Application Instructions contains links to forms which must be completed BEFORE beginning the Apprenticeship Application.
- Apprenticeship Grant Application (The link for the WDTF Google Apprenticeship Grant Application is now active. Applications may be created and saved, HOWEVER WDTF will only be accepting applications submitted during the first seven (7) calendar days of each month. Applications submitted any time outside of this window will not be considered.)
- Apprenticeship Grants Rules (PDF)
- Apprenticeship Final Report of Apprentices (Excel)
- Apprenticeship Final Report Summary Template (Word)