The Workforce Development Training Fund is not accepting any Apprenticeship Grant applications at this time. Please continue to check this page for more information.
The purpose of this funding is to develop an industry-specific, Wyoming workforce for business, businesses, or industries and to assist Wyoming Registered Apprenticeship Programs with the costs and expenses of implementing the program and training the apprentices.
Apprenticeship Grants are available to Wyoming-based Sponsor(s) with U.S. DOL Office of Registered Apprenticeship Programs and Related Instruction Providers associated with a Wyoming-based Sponsor. Only the formal related instruction component for the apprenticeship programs is eligible for funding consideration.
Please call (307) 777-5723 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprenticeship Grant Forms, Rules, and Templates
- Apprenticeship Grant Application Form – We are not accepting applications at this time. Please check back for more information.
- Additional Employer Information Form (PDF)
- Apprenticeship Grants Rules (PDF)
- Apprenticeship Final Report of Apprentices (Excel)
- Apprenticeship Final Report Summary Template (Word)
- Apprenticeship Grant Reimbursement Form (Excel)