The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services is committed to ensuring that all of Wyoming’s businesses are safe places to work. We want every worker in Wyoming to have safe working conditions, free from recognized hazards.
We recognize that human resources are our state’s most valuable assets, and to help employers and employees preserve our human capital, the Wyoming OSHA team provides for the administration of rules and regulations aimed at the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases, as well as offers a variety of educational tools for all industries, businesses, employees and associations.
Need to voice a concern about workplace safety? Visit our Workplace Safety Complaints page to learn about your options.
Injury Reporting Requirements
As of January 1, 2015, all employers must report:
- All work related fatalities within 8 hours of the incident, and
- All work-related Inpatient Hospitalizations, Amputations, or Losses of an Eye within 24 hours of the incident.
How to report an incident:
- Call 1-800-321-0SHA (6742)
- Call your nearest OSHA area office during normal business hours
- File a report online
Current industry partnerships associated with the Wyoming Workforce Development Council:
- Finance and Insurance
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Hospitality and Tourism
For further information, please visit here.