Consultation/Compliance Assistance provides safety and health technical assistance at no charge to private and public sector employers upon request. Our consultants/compliance assistance specialist do health and safety surveys, which include an audit of your facility where hazards are identified but there is no fine or penalty. Your injury and illness records are reviewed to identify any problem areas and offer corrective measures. On-the-spot informal training can be given to employees or supervisors when needed on safety and health issues. A review of your health and safety programs is done during the survey or it can be done by itself if requested.
You can request classroom training and seminars to be given at your facility or for groups and associations at a central locations. Training for qualification or certification is not provided.
Have you had a recent consultation visit? To help serve you better, please take this quick survey.
- Consultation Service Request Online Form
- Consultation Services Brochure (Free Health & Safety Program Training Brochure)
- Compliance Assistance Free Information/Training Materials
- Discount Programs
- Four Elements of a Successful OSHA Consultation published by ASSP
- Safety and Health Programs
- What to Expect from Consultation/Compliance Assistance
The following are just a few of our available safety training topics.
- Cranes Standard
- Global Harmonization Systems (GHS)
- Oil & Gas Well Drilling Standard
- Oil & Gas Well Servicing Standard
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Residential Fall Protection
Recognition Programs are a way for employers to partner with Wyoming Workers’ Safety. These programs recognize employers’ efforts in reducing injuries and illnesses on the job and establishing effective health and safety programs. Employers may elect to voluntary participate in these programs indefinitely, (EVTAP limited to three years), or they may terminate their partnership at any time. They must correct any serious hazards identified as a part of these programs, even though they elect to terminate. For their participation and completion, (except for EVTAP participants), or program requirements, employers are exempted from regularly scheduled enforcement inspections and receive certificates, plaques and/or flags to display.
Below you will find a list of some of the recognition programs that the Consultation/Compliance Assistance Services offers:
- EVTAP Program – (Employer Voluntary Technical Assistance Program)
- SHARP Program – (Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program)
- Cowboy VPP – (Voluntary Protection Program) Visit the Federal OSHA Website for more information.
- Black Hills Energy dba Cheyenne Prairie Generating Station – Cheyenne
- Molson Coors Beverage Company – Worley Barley Elevator – Worland
- Phillips 66 – Rock Springs
- Phillips 66 – Casper
- Memorial Hospital of Laramie County DBA Cheyenne Regional Medical (West)
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center East Campus
- Peak Asphalt
- Magic City Enterprises
Wyoming Workers’ Safety shares photographs of our SHARP members (SHARP flag presentation).
- High Plains Power – Dubois
- High Plains Power – Casper
- Joy Global dba Komatsu Mining Corporation – Green River
- Moser Energy Systems – Evansville
- Carbon Power & Light – Laramie
- Great Basin Enterprises – Rock Springs
- Joy Global dba Komatsu Mining Corporation – Gillette
- Pfylum – Cheyenne
- WBI Energy Transmission – Gillette
- WBI Energy Transmission – Worland
- WBI Energy Transmission – Powell
- Community Entry Services – Riverton
- Community Entry Services – Lander
- Community Entry Services – Jackson
- Community Entry Services – Lander
- Mesa Natural Gas Solutions – Evansville
- Continental Industries – Casper
- Dragon Fab Tech – Casper
- Searle Brothers Construction Co. – Rock Springs
- Automation & Electronics – Casper
- B & H Rig and Tong Sales Inc. – Casper
- CRMC – Davis Hospice – Cheyenne
- High Plains Power – Riverton
- WinCo Trucking LLC, dba Coastal Plains Trucking – Wright
- Cowboy State Trucking – Kemmerer