• Claimant wage protests filed on the calculation of monetary eligibility.
  • Determining if claimants can use unused wage credits as a result of receiving compensation under the Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Act because of a temporary total disability.
  • Processing claims for Federal Civilian employees (UCFE) and Ex-military personnel (UCX).
  • Establishing, processing and paying claims filed as the result of a Trade Readjustment Act (TRA) certification.
  • Taking applications, processing, and payment of claims filed as a result of a federal disaster.

Contact Special Programs at (307) 473-3789.