- Claimant wage protests filed on the calculation of monetary eligibility.
- Determining if claimants can use unused wage credits as a result of receiving compensation under the Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Act because of a temporary total disability.
- Processing claims for Federal Civilian employees (UCFE) and Ex-military personnel (UCX).
- Establishing, processing and paying claims filed as the result of a Trade Readjustment Act (TRA) certification.
- Taking applications, processing, and payment of claims filed as a result of a federal disaster.
Contact Special Programs at (307) 473-3789.