The Workers’ Compensation Safety and Risk (WCSR) Program means expert safety advice at your workplace!
What We Offer
WCSR provides assistance to help Wyoming employers:
- Identify and address occupational safety and health hazards;
- Better manage their safety and health processes;
- Improve workplace safety and health programs;
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation costs!
WCSR is Your Partner in Workplace Safety and Health
Our safety specialists can visit your workplace or consult with you electronically to provide you with the knowledge, tools and skills you need to develop effective injury and illness prevention strategies. We provide all of these consultative services at no additional cost.
Services include assessment and recommendations regarding machine guarding, electrical safety issues, fall protection, personal protective equipment, powered industrial trucks, trenching/excavation, scaffolding and other hazards.
Industrial Hygiene Consultation
Services include assessment of airborne contaminants, noise levels and heat/cold stress and recommendations to assist with hazard reduction through ventilation and noise control.
Other services that we can provide include:
- Safety management assessment and advice;
- Written safety and health program development assistance;
- Safety culture assessment and behavior change process assistance;
- Safety team/committee development and enhancement
Contact Our Safety Specialists
Let us help you meet your safety and health goals. To make it easier for you to take advantage of our consultation services, you can find safety specialists in each of our offices.