The Research & Planning (R&P) section of the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services has updated its website with the August 2022 issue of Wyoming Labor Force Trends, a new growing & declining industries report, Unemployment Insurance claims data, and more.
- Pandemic Job Losses and Recovery in Wyoming: A Sector-by-Sector Review
- Long-Term Industry and Occupational Projections, 2020-2030
- Wyoming had 14 growing industries and four declining industries in first quarter 2022. Growing industries accounted for 18.9% of all industries and 23.0% of the state’s total employment, and included computer & electronic product manufacturing, motion picture and sound recording industries, plastics & rubber products manufacturing, and support activities for mining.
- Monthly UI Claims Report, July 2022
- Weekly Claims, most recently updated for the week ending August 20, 2022
- From first quarter 2021 to first quarter 2022, Wyoming added 6,990 jobs (2.7%) and total payroll rose by $450.6 million (14.3%).
- Statewide, regional, county, and MSA data — estimates for Wyoming wages for May 2021 data updated to the March 2022 ECI Employment Cost Index.
Upcoming Releases for September 2022
- Monthly UI Claims Report (Week of September 12)
- Monthly News Release (September 19)
- Wyoming Labor Force Trends, September 2022 (Week of September 26)
- Weekly UI Claims Data (updated each Friday)