File a Claim For Wages online.
Find links and other useful information regarding your rights as a worker in the state of Wyoming, as set forth by the Labor Standards office.
Wage and Hour Information
- File a Claim for Wages Unpaid
- Additional Information on the Wage Claim Process
- Handy Reference Guide (Use it to compare state and federal laws with regards to Labor Standards)
- Rules and Regulations on Wage Offsets
Fair Employment Information
- Steps in filing a charge of discrimination with the Wyoming Fair Employment Program/Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The following intake questionnaires, as part of the process of filing a charge of discrimination with the Wyoming Fair Employment Program/Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, can be downloaded as needed.