Resident Contractor Certification Information
All Wyoming resident contractors involved in public work can apply for certification to receive a 5 percent bid preference when bidding on public work constructions projects. The affidavit will need to be completed and notarized, and documents submitted through our online application based upon which classification the company falls under. No residency preference shall be granted to any contractor who is not currently certified by Labor Standards as a resident contractor.
View the Residency Certification List here.
Affidavits and Instructions
When printing the PDF, at the print dialogue box, select either FIT or SHRINK OVER SIZED PAGES to fit affidavits on letter-size paper.
- Affidavit A (Individual or sole proprietorship)
- Affidavit A Instructions
- Affidavit B (100% owned by Wyoming residents)
- Affidavit B Instructions
- Affidavit C (50% or more owned by Wyoming residents)
- Affidavit C Instructions
- Affidavit D (Wyoming registered company with less than 50% Wyoming resident ownership)
- Affidavit D Instructions
- Affidavit J (Foreign registered company with 15+ full time employees)
- Affidavit J Instructions
- New or Updated Resident Certification Application
- Renewal Renewal Resident Certification Application
- Resident Contractor Mark Usage Application
- The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services is proud to offer the ability for Wyoming-certified resident companies to display a Mark indicating their ties to Wyoming. To apply for use, the company must be already certified as a Wyoming resident contractor.
- Resident Contractor Mark Suggested Use Guidelines