To pay your Unemployment Insurance taxes, or to pay both Unemployment Insurance taxes and Workers’ Compensation premiums, please log into your account, where you’ll be able to make those payments.

If you only have Workers’ Compensation premiums, you can make those payments by mailing them to PO Box 20006, Cheyenne, WY 82003. If you have questions, you can call 307-777-6763 or email