Medical service providers play a key role within the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services. A service provider is anyone who provides a service on behalf of an injured worker.
For further questions regarding bills, denials, appeals, letters of agreement (LOA’s) or the fee schedule, please contact:
Valerie Abeyta and Cassidy Halstead
Click to send an email
Phone: (307) 777-7441
Fax: (307) 777-7001
- HIPAA Letter
- PIERS System – Access case and billing information online for providers, injured workers or employers.
- Standards for Content of Medical Records
Pharmacy Help Desk Information
- Pharmacy Help Desk Toll-Free #: (800) 563-8438
News & Announcements
- June 21, 2021
- April 3, 2020
- March 30, 2018
- July 5, 2017
- February 21, 2017
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation has partnered with CorVel Corporation for prescription benefit management, effective March 1, 2017. Specific information is included to help with this transition.
- February 15, 2017
- September 13, 2016
- July 11, 2016
- June 7, 2016
- Wyoming Prescription Drug Abuse Stakeholders (RAS)
- April 18, 2016
- March 1, 2016
- Wyoming Workers’ Compensation is pleased to announce that the Spine Protocol will be implemented on March 1, 2016. The incentives for participating are included in the Letter to Employers and the Letter to Providers. When providers are paid their incentive for participating, the procedure code on the statement will be 0000110. X-rays, MRI or CT is not recommended for routine evaluation; however, use of these diagnostics will not disqualify the provider.